Sacred Seeds Suncatcher Decal
- Prix habituel
- $10.00 USD
- Prix habituel
- Prix soldé
- $10.00 USD
- Prix unitaire
Size: 3.25 inches x 4.25 inches
To create rainbows with your window decal, place the decal on east, west, or south-facing indoor windows. Suncatchers need direct sunlight to work properly. The appearance and intensity of rainbows depend on the weather, the sun's movement, the decal's placement, and the time of day and year.
How to apply the window decal:
YOU WILL NEED:
+ Water (In a spray bottle is always a plus!)
+ Paper Towels | Cleaning Cloth
- Clean glass or window surface
- Wet a paper towel, microfiber cloth, or use your spray bottle and wet the window or glass surface.
- Peel your decal or sheet from the liner and place the adhesive side on the wet glass. The decal or sheet will almost seem like it is floating. This will help you slide the decal or sheet into the exact location you want it to be.
- Once you've placed exactly where you want the decal or sheet, gently squeegee out the excess water and air bubbles, making the cecal or sheet stick to the glass. The adhesive may take on a milky cast, this will clear up once the water has dried!
This can take about 3 days!
- Once you have all the air bubbles and excess water out, dry your window with a paper towel or microfiber cloth.
- Enjoy your gorgeous rainbows!
To remove the decal, gently peel it off. If there is residue left on the glass, use rubbing alcohol and paper towel to wipe it off.
Don't throw away your suncatcher!
Gently remove the sticker and temporarily place them on any glass surface for transport, ie: a mirror or picture frame glass. Be sure to clean the surface of the glass to minimize the amount of dust and lint. Fingerprints are unfortunately unavoidable, but will not reduce the effectiveness of the suncatcher.
Not getting any rainbows? :(
+ The best windows to place your suncatcher decals or sheet in are your east, west, and south facing windows.
While east facing windows produce amazing light in the mornings, west facing windows are perfect for the afternoon and south windows are great for all day exposure - especially in the winter when the sun is lower on the horizon.
+ You do need direct sunlight for our suncatchers to work, but you may not want to place your suncatcher in the sunniest window possible, because it's harder to control the ambient light of the room. With some curtains, drapes, or blinds, you can better direct the sunlight into your suncatcher.
+ Remember, weather, time of year, seasons, and placement all play a factor when trying to get the best rainbows!
+ Your decals will never fade or stop working, it's likely the seasons or weather has changed and the placement of the sun has moved! That's ok! The vibrant rainbows will always return, we promise.
Please note that colors may appear slightly different in person, compared to the photos used for our products.
Fully illustrated by Kayla Izzo, Owner of Enchanted Oddities